Thursday, January 3, 2013

I'm back in business!

A brief company history.
Back in 1994 I began  "A Pure Water Source" to provide clean affordable drinking water to people in the greater Los Angeles and Orange County areas. This was back in the day before I had a computer and advertising was difficult and expensive. I had my own plumbing and construction company at the time and decided to just go to work for a commercial plumbing company. By 1998 I closed up shop and stopped working with water filtration on a regular basis. For the last ten years I have worked as a Union plumber on all sorts of systems. Medical, commercial, residential, institutional. Now It's time to bring back and start doing my own thing again. A Pure Water Source is now reborn.

Mission Statement
A Pure Water Sources purpose is to install water filtration systems for residential and commercial applications at the most affordable prices.

With the recent scientific discoveries showing the health risks associated with drinking fluoridated water, having a Pure Water Source is more important than ever before.

Here on the blog I will be posting reports about the water quality as well as the adverse affects of common contaminants found in municipal city water systems. Some of this information will make you angry. Some of it may make you sick to your stomach. Knowledge is key to living a more healthy life and avoiding many illnesses. I will be attempting to educate my viewers and customers to the potential dangers found lurking in their water. On this blog, you will see things you will not like knowing about.

No comments:

Post a Comment